Scope of Service and Limited Warranty
Roll Ice Cream’s warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below
All equipment sold by Roll Ice Cream is guaranteed to be free of material defects or component malfunctions. For the period of 1 year from the date of the original date of purchase Roll Ice Cream will replace: Any wearable part of the equipment which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
Roll Ice Cream’s sole obligation during the one-year warranty period is limited to repairing or, at Roll Ice Cream’s option, replacing non-wearable parts in accordance with this Limited Warranty. The Limited Warranty shall not apply to wearable parts. Wearable parts include but are not limited to: hand screw, distribution handle, distribution lever, pivot pin, draw valve O-ring, draw valve, center draw valve, center draw valve O-ring, O-rings, discharge body door, pivot pin nut, design cap, ripple ring, beater, air tubes, drip tray cover, drip tray, drip tray anchor point, drip pan, caster swivel (front and back), emergency switch, control panel, stopples, stopple O-rings, belts, hopper covers etc.
The Limited Warranty applies to the non-wearable parts such as compressors, motor, gear box, condensers, fans, electric boards and panels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This warranty applies only for commercial use when our equipment has been properly installed according to the instructions supplied by Roll ice Cream and is connected to an adequate and proper utility service. Damage due to abuse, accident, and alteration or defacing of the serial plate cancels all obligations of this warranty. We are not liable for any claims or damages resulting from failure of machinery from service delays beyond their reasonable control.
To obtain warranty service, purchaser must present the original Bill of Sale. Components repaired or replaced are warranted through the remainder of the original warranty period only. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner for products purchased.
If the end customer believes that the Equipment requires repair of a non-wearable part during the one-year warranty period, the end customer shall first contact Roll Ice Cream to troubleshoot potential problems with the Equipment.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Owner is responsible to pay for service calls related to product installation and/or teaching how to use the product.
- Damage to finish must be reported within 48 hours following the delivery of the appliance.
- Damage to finish after delivery.
- Improper installation—proper installation includes adequate air circulation to the refrigeration system, adequate electrical, plumbing and other connecting facilities.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Damage to product caused by accident, fire, floods or acts of God.
- Loss of food due to spoilage.
- Non-wearable parts are damaged due to negligent use, abnormal use, misuse or abuse.
- Proper use and care of product as listed in the owner’s manual, proper setting of controls.
- WARRANTOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
EXTENDED SERVICE AGREEMENTS:
As the owner of equipment from Roll Ice Cream, you already receive a comprehensive warranty. You can also elect to extend this valuable coverage with an Extended Service Agreement to enjoy these important benefits:
1. Enjoy the peace of mind that only we can guarantee.
No one knows your equipment better than we do. And no other company is better equipped to provide the specialized parts and service you may need – or to replace your product entirely. So invest now in the best possible protection with a Service Agreement. And we guarantee to stand behind you and your product for as long as you own your coverage. Don’t risk losing this guaranteed peace of mind.
2. Up to three full years of freedom from repair bills for our valued customers.
Whether you choose a one, two, or three year Service Agreement, we’ll pay for all parts needed to keep your equipment in peak operating condition. And that means no surprises to your budget.
3. Convenient 24hrs customer service
Reliable support is only a phone call, chat or email away when you own an Roll Ice Cream Service Agreement. And the service is always friendly and knowledgeable.
4. Top-quality technical support factory-trained experts
You wouldn’t want “just anyone” to advising you on your valuable equipment. That’s why we use trustworthy professionals who have been trained extensively on machines just like yours.
5. Quick access to the correct replacement parts
Forget about inferior parts being used on your equipment product or ridiculously long, unnecessary waiting for a special component. We maintain an ample supply of quality components designed specifically for our machines to ensure we can have it running like new again in no time.
SIGN UP TODAY AND SAVE:
Simply call 727-308-2028 alternatively you can chat with us or send an email to email@example.com to learn how to extend your manufacturer’s warranty. By contacting today you can begin your protection.