Roll Ice Cream
25 Point Inspection
Taking the guesswork out of buying your next machine online. Our detailed 25-point Inspection ensures that each machine shipped in factory-fresh condition and ready to roll. Plus, our manufacturers, technicians and inspectors are trained in factory specifications and tolerances and steeped in years of customer feedback.
Why would you buy your machine anywhere else?
Roll Ice Cream makes sure that shopping for a machine on our site is as exciting and reassuring as it is in person. That’s why we go to great lengths to carefully inspect, test, and individually photograph every machine we sell before shipping.
You can count on the fact that they have looked at every aspect of the machine, from the power cord to the wheels, the same way you would in a store. Each machine ships with its own individually signed certificate of inspection, giving it our personal seal of approval that the rolled ice cream machine meets or exceeds factory standards.
Cosmetic and Construction Inspection
- Inspect the rolled ice cream machine body
- Inspect the pan(s)
- Verify construction materials
- Confirm inner electrical components
- Make upgrades if necessary
- Verify customer requirements
- Ensure the voltage/amperage is correct
- Plug configuration
- Test control board
- Enter pre-sets controls
- Check functionality
- Clean and Polish Equipment
- Inspect/refresh packing material as needed
- Professional repackaging
- Stored in climate-controlled warehouse
- Sturdy wooden box for shipping
- Verify contents & accessories
- Visually inspect exterior
- Turn on the rolled ice cream machine
- Test temperature for stability
- Ensure it reaches the necessary temperature
- Pour ice cream mixture on pan
- Create roll ice cream
- Test time frame
- Turn off machine