We offer a 30 day Return Policy on damaged equipment at no cost to the customer. Most of our equipment also carry a one year warranty.
For damaged goods
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please contact us immediately with both video and photographic evidence. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Customized equipment, sale/discounted and perishable items such as food cannot be returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable).
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale/discounted items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] please contact us beforehand and send your item to the address given OR 7901 4th St N Ste 4099, St. Petersburg, Fl 33702. We would advise you during processing.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
When shipping your product, please contact us beforehand and send your item to the address given OR 7901 4th St N Ste 4099, St. Petersburg, Fl 33702. We would advise you during processing.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item so please choose your carrier wisely.
- If you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order. It is NOT possible to cancel part of your order. We recommend you cancel the entire order and re-purchase required quantity to simplify the transaction.
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount subject to deduction of charges if any and whereas you cancel your order after the shipment but before receipt of the item (this is at the sole discretion of the company), the same will be liable for deduction of the two-way shipping costs.
- All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge/bank transaction charge of 3% of your total order value.
- There are circumstances when the company might have to cancel a particular order. You will be contacted beforehand.
Please note that all returns and refunds are at the discretion of management.