Nobody wants to use cutlery that other people have touched. We get that. That’s why all of our utensils are kept nice and clean inside an enclosed dispenser. Guests press a lever and each utensil is distributed one at a time, which isn’t just good for hygiene, it helps reduce consumption and waste too. Not to mention, each dispenser holds at least 120 utensils, so there’s less time and effort spent on re-stocking.
- SmartStock® cutlery dispensers deliver spoons/forks one at a time-reducing usage on average by 29% compared to open bins
- Dispenser holds up to 120 SmartStock utensils
- Promotes good hygiene – enclosed design protects cutlery from contaminants
- Reduced Consumption- One-at-a-time dispensing reduces cutlery usage on average by 29% and up to 49% vs. open bins. *Source: Independent research commissioned by Georgia-Pacific.
- Speeds up restocking – just load the refill, insert, rip, pull and your done in seconds
- Frees up valuable counter space – sized just right to keep things looking neat and organized
- Gives you greater efficiency – a clean and simple alternative to open cutlery bins