RIC600A Rolled Ice Cream Machine Single Pan 6 Side Compartments
✔ We offer (3% to 15%) discounts on multiple orders and for resellers.
✔ All machines have a one year warranty.
✔ CE Certification.
✔ Customizations available
✔ You get a FREE starting kit with each unit. This is comprised of 100 cups, 100 spoons, 4 scrapers and a free gift.
Machine Standard Specifications
- Beveled edges for safety
- Our Rolled Ice Cream machines are manufactured adhering to commercial food safety requirements and are all CE certified
- Built with quality inner components to ensure a longer lifespan
- Operates at a consistent temperature -24 ~ 36℃ throughout the pan.
- You can rest assured that the ENTIRE machine is made from 304 stainless steel.
- Thickness and quality of the pan would ensure no surprise chipping/shavings in your customers product
- Preset digital controls that are easily adjustable
- Each model can be customized to suit your store. Contact us for more details
- Works well in different climates
- Can comfortably make 6-10 rolls with a running time of over 14 hours
What is Rolled Ice Cream?
Rolled Ice Cream is an intricate collaboration of creamy goodness and a touch of magic that leaves you mesmerized. Imagine your customer taking the first bite of the frozen goodness that has been carefully crafted.... Just. For. Them!
Now, imagine, if YOU could sell that goodness on a daily basis. YOUR brand being associated with creating this delicious perfection that just melts in their mouth and embeds itself in their minds. Not only will you bring life to someone's day, or feel a sense of great pride but you will also be making a healthy profit.
Quality equipment and service can be found right here
What Makes Roll Ice Cream LLC Different?
Our name says it all. We are all about the Rolled Ice Cream industry. The easiest way to start making an ice cream roll is by investing in a quality Roll Ice Cream machine from a company that offers superb support. A company who understand the business is new and would be there to guide you through the process. A company that does more than just sell you a machine and walk away.
From the checks and balances implemented with our 25 point checklist and the technology used to build these machines. These two would definitely ensure that you have a workhorse that is able to produce consistent results without increasing your energy consumption. We also offer a ton of free resources and content before and after you become a part of our family. Content includes elements like training courses, business plans, recipes even blueprints and more. Don’t forget our unwavering 24/7 support. Still not sure? Feel free to reach out to our growing list of our satisfied customers and hear what they have to say.
If you have any more questions or concerns regarding an item or purchase please Click Here To Learn More
Why should I get a machine?
New Venture or Expanding? If you are looking for an opportunity, Then, this is it. As the above video would have explained.
- A cup of roll ice cream roll retails for approx $7
- If you can manage to sell 10 cups each day
- For 6 days a week
- For 4 weeks
- In one month, you would have made back the cost of 1 machine!I
Do you want your machine to be
- Different Sneeze Guard/Compressor
- Branded With Your Company’s Details
- More Compartments
- Something Not Listed Here?
Even though these go by many names such as rolled ice cream machine, ice cream roll machine, ice cream rolls maker they are the same great piece of equipment and here is the best place to buy them.
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 38 in|
20 inch, 24 inch
- Pan Size: 20 inches
- Pan & Body Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Pans: 1 Piece
- Scrapers: 4 Pieces
- Power: 900W
- Voltage: 220V/110V, 50HZ/60HZ (based on customer requirement)
- Refrigerant: R410A/R404A
- Ventilation: Back
- Compressor Size: 1.25 hp
- Compressor: 1 Panasonic/Embraco
- Freezing: 2 minutes
- Lowest Temperature: -26 ~ -30℃
- Dimension: 24*24*34 inches
- Packing Size: 26*26*38 Inch
- Packing Style: Wooden Case
- NW: 150 LBS
- GW: 190 LBS
Machines come preset at -15. The recommended range would be between -15 and -22 based on your ambient temperature.
Product demo videos coming soon.